Next Previous home

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Perfect Bread

I have been making bread for quite sometime now, but this time I was able to make the perfect bread. Although the bread came out well everytime it was made earlier, it needed special attention. A lotta kneading, kneading and kneading, then they will have to be place in the right temperature once raised, knead again so we get the bakery texture, raise and color.



Bread making was a little tedious (cause the expectation was a little high to perfect it to the bakery grade bread). This time the bread came out really well, perfect color, perfect texture and ofcourse the raise. To be honest I never thought I will ever be able to make such nice bread. It tastes awesome and worked out perfect for French Toast.



Knife did run through the loaf so easily and see the whole loaf was sliced up and baged in a ziploc in just few secs. I thought it made me a favour though ;) The secret behind the perfect bread was the mixing machine it saved me all the work of kneading, kneading and kneading thus making work easy and simple, it did raise well and full then fresh bread was all ready for breakfast. I used sunbeam for mixing and making this wonderful bread.



I used just one cup of bread flour to make this, I know what will be the next question how big is my one cup ;) to say in otherwords the approximate amount of flour that I used was 180 gms. The approximation is close there would have been a + or - 3 gms thats it.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome bread and am really surprised to read that u made this with just 1 cup of flour.

Anonymous said...

Lovely bread Ramya, its come out really perfect.

Anonymous said...

Frankly speaking for 180 gms of flour this is a huge bread and looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I have been making bread for more than 5 yrs now I never get this texture and size they look great.

Anonymous said...

Job well done looks awesome good perfection.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make such bread at home. in India do we get Sunbeam to make bread?

Anonymous said...

Good job Ramya so you guys make fresh bread every few days mmm lucky you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate @ House of Annie said...

Beautiful bread. I can almost taste it!

I'd slather on some butter and kaya...yum!

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Perfect bread. Nice click.

R said...

Hey Ramya, pls share this recipe... It's very tempting... :)

Anonymous said...

Bread looks good, you definitely did a great job.

Anonymous said...

first time to ur blog :-)...the bread definitely looks perfect!!!! good job!

Unknown said...

First time to your blog.You have a nice space here..Bread looks perfect!Homemade bread is too addictive I know.

Anonymous said...

I love kneading and kneading...maybe more than eating..nah.nearly as much as though.

Here's a slide show of my Adventures in Sourdough. My first attempts, quite different.

Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

mmm, wow looks perfect but no clue how well I will be able to do it.

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy. I make my own bread. I use a bread machine. It comes out great every time. I still get to control the ingredients. I work full time and we still enjoy fresh wholesome home made bread!

Ivy said...

What a lovely bread and it came out with only 1 cup of flour. I must get a bread machine.

Anonymous said...

Bread looks great hope you have a wonderful bread making machine.

Usha said...

Wow your bread looks perfect...and that too with just one cup of flour...amazing..you are really tempting me to start baking my own breads :)

Anonymous said...

I never knew that we could bake bread with just a cup of bread and that loaf is all sufficient for a week I guess. Happy baking.

Chou said...

Wow, only with one cup! That's amazing and fabulous. I'm convinced bread makes life better.

rich (them apples) said...

Great slicing technique there...

Alexa said...

This is one beautiful loaf of bread. It looks absolutely perfect in shape and texture. Great pictures!

Daily Meals said...

Delicious bread...

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job, I mean your machine but still you get to control the ingr. Good job.

Priya Suresh said...

Yep the bread is perfect...Yummy..

Hetal said...

The bread really looks so perfect..Have something for u in my blog,check it out!!

Deepthi Shankar said...

it looks perfect .. very yummy

Usha said...

Hi I have tagged you at my blog,please check it out :)

Pavani said...

hi,bread looks awesome...i too try

Sum Raj said...

really looks perfect....

ST said...

Bread really looks soooooo perfect and awesome..

ST said...

Happy Dusheera to You..

Anonymous said...

I love bread! The loaf turned out beautifully.

Unknown said...

I wonder to c a perfect homemade bread...Can I have the recipe...I didnt find it here in the post...

Next Previous home
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails