1. Shred Cheese and divide it into 3 portions.
2. To one portion add Orange food color, to another add Green food color and keep a portion as it is.
3. Toast 2 Bread slices cut them across, sprinkle the Orange Colored Cheese between 2 slices.
4. White between the 3rd slice and the other 2 slices.
5. Sprinkle Green colored Cheese in the last slice and microwave the Bread slices for 30 sec's
Alternate Method: For sweet lovers, use shredded Cheese and Coconut sprinkle Sugar and do the same as above. Kids love this and it works out with them.