Next Previous home

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Garlic Press

To make Ginger-Garlic paste everytime a recipe requires it, is a pain in the neck... Specially with the mixer's here, they dont help us make a smooth paste (specially when a small quantity is to be ground)... So it was best to paste them and store in separate containers... That ways I was happy that it dint contain any preservatives, and I kinda disliked the smell of the all ready to use Ginger-Garlic paste... But again this phobia of mine always made me wash my hands wipe them dry everytime I had to draw a spoon out of the container, amidst cooking this ofcourse is painful too...



I came across this Garlic Press, its available in all the stores (like Taget, Kohls etc) in the kitchen Equipments aisle... It costs $11 though, when there are good deals or when coupons are available its defiitely something worth buying... Now work has become very easy, peel the Garlic Cloves and place them in the container with holes and press the handles, Garlic is semi pasted, its ofcourse coarse... The taste is different than when it is crushed or pasted in a mixer or a mortar... Garlic Press has earned a permanent place in my kitchen for sure... ;) Am planning to send one for my Mom too... Happy cooking folks!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I liked this tool can u put some more photos I ll go and get for me also. Thank you

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Yalini, I shall add coupla more pic's in a few days...Few days -since am not at home... Hope u ll like it fore sure...

Anonymous said...

I liked this very much I got this from Target and I loved the way it works

Anonymous said...

Liked your recipes, ur blog as well as all the items u ve in ur kitchen. keep posting more recipes I ve started loving ur blog

Anonymous said...

Saw this tool never thought it useful. I got it 2 days before and made Paneer Gravy, gravy was good. thank u.

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful tool I own 2 of them :)

gajendra said...

garlic press
Online Shopping for Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets from a great selection at everyday low prices. Free 2-day Shipping with Amazon Prime.
to get more - <a href="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095YTQQJY?ref=myi_title_dp"https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095YTQQJY?ref=myi_title_dp<

Next Previous home
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails