Who doesn't likes Fudge??? I am just crazy about chocolates, brownies and icecream oh yeah a combo of these for dessert mmm that sounds really interesting and I can't wait until dessert time... I got a call on Sunday that friends are coming home for lunch, I was almost done with lunch but I couldn't think of anything I could make in just 15 mins for dessert, I quickly went thru the pantry for something nice to make; my eye caught the can of condensed milk in the pantry and I grabbed it to make Fudge, but slighly different I turned them into bars ha ha...
Condensed Milk - 2/3 of a can
Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
Butter - 2-3 tbsps
Sugar - 2 tbsps
Milk - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Vanilla Essence - 1 tbsp
Almonds - 1/4 cup chopped
1. Heat a heavy bottom pan and melt Butter, now pour the Condensed Milk and keep stirring.
2. Sprinkle the Salt and add one tablespoons of Sugar at a time and check for sweetness.
3. Drop the Chocolate and Vanilla Essence and stir well all the time. Mean while line a baking pan with Aluminium foil and set aside.
4. Mix the chopped nuts, if chocolate turns thicker add a little Milk ensure it is pourable (neither too thick nor too thin)and pour over the pan and allow it to cool and let it set for 15-20 mins in a refridgerator.
5. Always cook on medium or low medium heat. Serve cool or at room temperature.
Almond Fudge goes to Poornimas "For the Love of Chocolate!!" event.