Paneer Bhurji is a very simple and a tasty dish. Doesnt requires much many ingredients, hope Yehiya finds all the ingredients. Happy cooking.
1. Heat a pan, when hot add Cooking Oil, 1/4 tbsp Cumin Seeds, Cinnamon, 2 Cloves, a few Cardamom, 1 Green Chilli chopped.
2. Add 1 medium Onion chopped, an inch of Ginger finely chopped, 4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped and few Curry Leaves when raw smell disappears add Red Chilli Powder and Salt.
3. Now add the diced medium sized Tomatoes, turn the flames to medium until Tomatoes are tender and well cooked.
4. Now add the sliced Peppers and mix thoroughly, they will become tender in a few minutes.
5. Add a can of Corn, cover and cook for 3-4 min's.
6. Add the grated Paneer, mix well and remove from flames. Garnish with chopped Corainder Leaves.
Peppers, Paneer and Corn Kernels make the dish a little sweet so ppl who like to have a hot dish add sufficient Red Chilli Powder and Green Chillies.
Serve with: Roti or Bread