1. In a bowl add a tbsp of Yeast and a tbsp of Sugar, warm some Milk/Water and mix along with the Yeast mixture and stir well and let it raise.
2. In another large bowl mix All Purpose Flour, Salt and a pinch of Baking Powder.
3. Now add Yogurt and the raised Yeast mixture and make a dough.
4. Wet a Kitchen Tissue and cover the dough and let it raise for 15-20 mins.
5. Roll the dough into small balls and use a rolling pin to roll the dough.
6. Heat a pan and toss the Naan over it until it raises.
Serve with: Chicken Gravy or Vegetable Gravy.