Potato - 2 medium size peeled boiled and mashed
Onion - 1 medium sliced
Corn Kernels - 1 can boiled
Chilli Powder - 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Oregano - 1/4 tsp dried
Rosemary - 1/4 tsp dried
Savory - 1/4 tsp dried
Salt to taste
Oil to saute
Capsicum - 4 nos.
1. In a wok heat Oil and add Cumin Seeds, once it splutters add Onions and saute.
2. Now add the Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder and Salt.
3. Mix the mashed Potatoes and boiled Corn Kernels.
4. Once it is mixed thoroughly bring the mixture off the flames.
5. Add the Rosemary, Savory and Oregano.
6. Cut open the top of the Capsicum and remove the seeds within.
7. Stuff the Potato Corn mixture and secure it with a toothpeck.
8. Preheat the oven at 300 degree for 20 mins.
9. Bake the Mirchi for 10 min.