Atta Flour - 2 1/2 cups
Butter Milk - 1/2 cup
Flax Seeds - 2 1/2 tbsps
Salt to taste
1. In a large bowl mix 2 cups of Flour, Butter Milk, Salt and Flax seeds.
2. The dough should not be very hard (I keep it sticky).
3. Roll the dough into a long thick rod, cut it with a knief or use your fingers.
4. Roll the small dough by sprinkling the Atta Flour, so it doesnt stick to the roll or your fingers.
5. Heat a flat wok and toss the rolled dough.
6. Use a cotton cloth to press the dough slighly and help it raise like a ball.
7. You can preserve the Rotis by sealing them in Aluminium Foils for more than 10 days.
Serve With: Raita, Chicken Gravy.....