Mushrooms - 1 1/2 cups washed, dried and sliced
Onion - 1 large
Tomatoes - 1 large
Cumin Seeds - 2-3 tbsps
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp (Preferably fresh)
Paparika - 1 tbsp
Green Chillies - 4 nos.
Rice - 2 cups
Water - 4 cups
Oil - 4 tbsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Almonds - 2 tbsp halved
Salt to taste
1. Heat 1 tbsp of Oil and Ghee, add 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds and let it splutter.
2. Wash the Rice and add stir well, add 4 cups of Water and 1 tbsp of Salt and Pressure cook it.
3. In a large wok heat the remaining Oil and add the 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
4. Stir in the Onions, add Paparika, Cumin Powder, Green Chillies and Salt.
5. Slice the Tomatoes and mix thoroughly, add the Mushrooms and check for salt.
6. Lower the flames and add the cooked Rice and sprinkle Almonds and Cilantro.
7. Cover the wok with a lid and cook for 15-20 mins in low flame.
P.S.: Fry Cashews and Raisins and mix them with Rice to make the dish richer.