Egg - 4 nos.
Onion - 1 medium
Tomato - 1 medium
Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger - Garlic Paste - 2 tbsp
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
Cilantro few stalks
Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
Coriander Seeds - 1tbsp
Saunf - 1 tbsp
Poppy Seeds - 1 tbsp
Red Chillies - 5 nos.
1. Fry all the ingredients for the powder without oil and grind them.
2. In a wok heat Cooking Oil, add Cumin Seeds and let it splutter.
3. Fry the sliced Onions, add the Ginger- Garlic Paste and mix thoroughly.
4. Now mix in the ground Powder, Turmeric Powder on reduced flame for a few mins.
5. Slice in the tomatoes and let it cook for a couple of mins.
6. Add Salt and sufficient Water for the Eggs to boil.
7. Now break in the Eggs in the Gravy, cover and cook for 10 mins.
8. Just before removing the gravy from the flames sprinkle in the chopped Cilantro.
Served with: Roti, Dosa