All Purpose Flour - 100 gms
Sugar - 100 gms
Butter - 100 gms
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Eggs - 2 Nos.
Vanilla Essence - few drops
Cooking Oil - 3 tbsps
1. Let the Butter come to room temperature.
2. Sift the Flour and Baking Powder thoroughly.
3. Powder the Sugar and sift it and keep the crumble aside.
4. Beat the Eggs and Vanilla Essence.
5. In a large bowl press the Butter to a soft dough with an wooden spatula.
6. Add the Sugar to the Butter spoon by spoon ensure no lumps form.
7. Pour in the Egg little by little and keep mixing.
8. Now spoon in the Flour to the batter one by one.
9. Grease the baking moulds with Cooking Oil or Butter.
10. Pour the remaining Oil to the batter and mix well.
11. Fill the moulds or the baking tin with the batter and bake for 20 mins at 350 Degrees.
PS. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 30 mins.