Potatoes - 4-5 nos.
Onion - 1 medium
Curry Masala - 2 tbsps
Garlic - 2 nos.
Parsley - 2 tbsps (dried or fresh)
Sesame Seeds - 1 tbsp
Chicken Broth - 1/2 cup
Butter - 1 tbsp
Cooking Oil - 2 tbsps
Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper kernels - 1 tbsp (broken)
1. Wash and cube the Potatoes with the skin.
2. In a skillet heat Butter, Cooking Oil and Cumin Seeds.
3. Once the Cumins splutter add Potatoes and fry until they are brown.
4. Finely chop Garlic and mix with the Potatoes.
5. When the Garlic turns brown fry the Onions until transparent.
6. Add Curry Masala Powder Salt and Pepper and mix well.
7. Now add the Chicken Broth and mix well.
8. Sprinkle Sesame Seeds and Parsley and transfer the dish to the oven.
9. Bake the Potatoes for 5 mins.
Served With: Roti or Rice
P.S.: Curry Masala - Coriander, Cumins, Black Pepper,
Chilli Pwdr, Turmeric Pwdr, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom,
Fennel, Dry Ginger, Tej Patta and NutMeg.