Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Water - 2 cups
Salt to taste
Eggs - 2 nos.
Onion - 1 medium finely chopped
Shallots - few stalks chopped
Carrot - 2 medium washed, peeled and diced
Zucchini - 1 medium peeled and diced
Soy Sauce - 3 tbsps
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tbsp
Balsamic Vinegar - 2 tbsps
Olive oil - 2 tbsps
Cilantro - few stalks finely chopped
1. Wash Rice. In a pressure cooker heat Ghee and add Rice and Salt stir for a coupla mins then pour water and pressure cook.
2. In a large pan heat Olive Oil and Onions and Salt cook until the Onions are translucent.
3. Add the Carrots and Chilli Powder cook until the raw smell disappears.
4. Crack in the Eggs, sprinkle Salt and Pepper cook for a min then add the Zucchini, Soy Sauce and Vinegar mix well.
5. Add the Shallots, cooked Rice and sprinkle Cilantro. Cover and cook for 10 - 12 mins on reduced flames.