I happened to visit Star Market last Sunday and tasted this it was lovely, I thought I shall give it a try...
Angel Hair Pasta - 1 pack
Shrimps - 1 1/2 cup washed, deveined and tail removed
Garlic Cloves - 4 nos. chopped
Garlic Salt - 1/2 tbsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp (cruched)
Paparika - 1/4 tsp
Crushed Red Chillies - to taste
Salt to taste
Olive Oil - 4-5 tbsps
Parsley for Garnishing
1. In a large pasta bowl add adequate Water and Salt, bring it to a boil. When its bubbly add the Angel Hair Pasta and boil for 4-5 mins as directed.
2. Drain the Pasta and reserve some Water.
3. In a wok heat Olive Oil and Shrimps, when they turn golden add the chopped Garlic and Garlic Salt.
4. Saute well with Red Chilli Flakes, Paparika and Pepper.
5. Add the reserved water and cook for a while then add the Pasta and check for Salt.
6. Garnish with Parsley and serve hot.