Red Onion - 1 medium
Tomatoes - 2 nos.
Curry Leaves - few
Garlic Paste - 2 tbsps
Green Chutney - 2 tbsps
Cilantro - few stalks
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cooking Oil - 3-4 tbsps
Bread Slices - 6-7 nos.
Salt to taste
Green Chutney Ingredients:
Mint Leaves - few stalks
Ginger - 1 inch
Green chillies - 4 nos.
1. In a skillet heat Oil and add Mustard Seeds and allow it to pop.
2. Add the sliced Onions, Curry Leaves and Salt and cook until the Onions are translucent.
3. Now add the Green Chutney and Garlic Paste and cook till oil starts seaping out.
4. Mix in the chopped Tomatoes, cook until the Tomatoes are tender.
5. Crumble the Bread slices and add it to the mixture, mix well and add Cilantro.
6. Keep the flames medium all the time. Too much of masala would not taste good with bread.
If the Bread is fresh then leave them out before cooking or toast them so they loose their moisture.