A.P. Flour - 1 1/4 cups
Sugar - 2/3 cup
Butter - 1 stick
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Egg - 2
Almond Essence - 1/4 tsp
Cranberry - 2/3 cup soaked in Vodka or Kirsh
Vodka - 2 tbsps
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Grease a muffin tray or use baking cups.
2. Sift Flour, Baking Soda and Salt.
3. Beat Eggs and Essence until fluffy.
4. Bring Butter to room temperature.
5. Cream Butter and Sugar adding Sugar in batches.
6. Now add the beaten Egg gradually and mix thoroughly well.
7. Drain the Cranberrys and mix in along with the Vodka.
8. Add the Flour in batches and fold in the mixture.
9. Spoon the mixture into the tray or into the baking cups and bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.