1. Soak 1 cup of Rice, 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds and 4-5 Red Chillies for an hour.
2. Soak 3/4 cup of Oats and Semolina each, for about 10-15 mins.
3. Grind all the ingredients to a coarse dough by adding Water if required.
4. Add 1/4 cup of All Pupose Flour to the dough and mix thoroughly.
5. Chop a medium size Onion and few bunches of Cilantro add these along with Salt to the dough.
6. Heat a Tawa and spray Gingely Oil, bring the heat to medium and spread the dough to a desired shape.
7. When the raw color disappears turn the Adai and let it cook it would take 2-3 mins for an Adai to cook well.
Serve With: Tomato Chutney, Coconut Chutney