Wanna make sweets in just 10 mins??? Here we go….
For the Dough:
Marie Biscuit 1 Pack (Any crispy biscuits)
Sugar 6 tsp
Cocoa Powder 2 tsp
Water to prepare the dough
For the Cream:
Butter 2 tbsp
Icing Sugar 4-5 tsp
Aluminum Foil or Butter Paper.
1. Powder the biscuits, along with sugar and cocoa powder.
2. Mix water and make dough. (The dough needs to be tougher to roll them like a pizza)
3. Now roll it into a square shape.
4. Blend butter and icing sugar (or just powered sugar) together until the mixture is fluffy.
5. Apply the cream and roll it tight, pack it with aluminum foil or butter paper and refrigerate until served.
6. Cut the roll and serve it chill.