Onion - 1 small finely chopped
Mushroom - 1 cup washed, dried and chopped
All Purpose Flour - 1/2 cup
Chicken Broth - 1 cup
Pepper Corns - 1/2 tsp cracked
Butter - 2 tbsps
Rosemary to garnish
1. In a skillet heat Butter and fry the finely chopped Onions.
2. When the Onions turn the color remove the skillet from flame or reduce the flame and add the Flour slowly keep stirring all the while.
3. Turn the skillet back to the flames, add the Chicken Broth and mix well. Do not allow lumps to form while adding the Broth.
4. Now add the Mushroom and stir well, check for Salt and Pepper and stir in the Milk.
5. All the way keep the flame medium. Garnish with Rosemary before serving.
Serve With: Bread